25.3.08

So many people to thank...

I realize as I post pictures and thoughts from Easter that there are so many other people who are on this journey with me. I want to thank so many of you who have written, called, and prayed for me, my husband and kids, and for my parents. I wish we could all spend a lazy Sunday afternoon together, talking and laughing!

Thank you for your support and love. Thanks for pursuing me even when I don't feel like answering the phone calls and emails. They ALL have meant so much.

A special thank you to my in-laws who took Jaelyn and Addison to Michigan for four days so that Andy and I could spend time re-stitching our emotional selves together. Thanks to my generous sister-in-law, Marianne, who became the Mother Theresa of the vacation by facilitating all types of adventures. They had a blast; they didn't want to come home. Andy and I had a wonderful time together; thanks to everyone there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lynn and Andy,

I'm so glad you were able to celebrate Easter in such a special way together and with close friends. It is also great to see pictures from your birthday celebrations. I am keeping you close in thought and prayer. I read this just tonight regarding peace in our lives, "peace means the absence of fear and turmoil, not the absence of pain and grief." Through all this emotional pain, May God grant all of you His peace. I love you, Tara

Lynn Rudd said...

Thanks for your words, Tara. You are one of those people I wrote about. Thank you for your card, your phone calls, and the attention and care they all show for me and my family. You have always been such a good friend. Thank you for being so encouraging! (As I write this entry, I think about all the ways you listened and encouraged me throughout our college exploits. We'll just remember them in embarrassed silence, instead of sharing them on the public forum!) Love you, Lynn