16.12.07

Addison's Birthday




Because birthdays MATTER to me, I seem to make my children's birthdays into 'birth-seasons'. This year, Addison's birthday started with a dutch pot dinner last Sunday evening with the Leindeckers, continued to Tuesday morning's breakfast in bed, treats in schools, and in the evening, a special dinner at El Rincon with Caleb, and then finally ended with a birthday party at the College Bowl with friends from school.

And we wonder why he is acting so entitled lately....

Beyond all the chaos, I have been feeling so overwhelmed with love for my kids lately. I have always tried to hold moments with them very tightly and not wish them away, but that doesn't make any easier to watch the years fly by. They are both wonderful kids, and I love them more than I can express....


No comments: