15.2.09

Can all the king's horses and all the king's men put it back together again?



Wind wrecked great havoc on the Leindecker farm this past week. A barn that has stood for almost 100 years had a wall torn away and 'Grandpa's Covered Bridge' was destroyed. Technically, it can all be fixed, but the emotional loss looms large right now.


This bridge was the last thing my dad and Uncle Larry built together. We all feel a heavy sadness at its destruction, only two months after my dad's death.

4 comments:

Ang said...

I'm so sorry Lynn.
This just doesn't seem right.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ang. Love you too.

Lynn

Kate Rudd said...

I've been thinking about & feeling sadness for you since hearing of this, especially the bridge.
I'm very sorry.

We're sending love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Katie. I appreciate your sympathy.

Miss the clan in MI!
Lynn