14.5.06

Where the Spirt works....





Last week in Bible study we were asked to share how we thought the Spirit was working in our lives to bring about love, peace, joy...you know the list. These questions always unnerve me because I always feel inadequate. I normally don't have many victories to share, and I am pretty critical of finding the aforementioned 'fruit' in my life. Lately, I've struggled with trying to have the emotional fortitude to deal with the density of brokeness that I see every day at Timken, and then be the mom, wife, and friend that I want to be.

At that Bible study, my husband and dear friend were very encouraging, and their words have made me view my job in a slightly different light. These students matter, and I'm thankful for the opportunity to view their lives from the inside. The Spirit can teach me through them.

No comments: