12.3.06

THANK YOU!

My whole Michigan family chipped in on my birthday to get me something I've been wanting for a long time --



A BICYCLE!

There's this Old Testament Professor who lived through WW2 and rides his bike to Malone, seven miles, every day. Rain or shine or snow or sun. He just retired, and I'm determined to become the next slightly odd bike riding professor.

I've pretty much got the slightly odd down, I was just waiting for the bike.

And actually...


















THIS is the bike you got me! Thanks!

1 comment:

Ang said...

very cool....but i did like the pink one too!

happy birthday....maybe you'll get this comment before sunday is through??

i'm really not enjoying your lent. though daniel's *in between* has been quite entertaining as we wait and hope for Easter to come :)
love you,
ang